1/31/2011

Calling all dads

Hey Pa, what up? You've been on my dreams for 2 nights already and it makes me miss you even more T.T
Sigh, i miss you, Pa.
I can imagine if you're still with us, you could have strangled the guy who broke my heart on my birthday and during the holidays. But then again, if you would see me this happy, you would change your mind from strangling the guy to just being the strict and "be-careful-on-your-next-move-I'm-watching kind of dad.
I really miss having a dad. Having a dad around makes you feel more secured.  


So, to all the dads out there, please, please take care of yourselves, especially if you have daughters.  Your kids will need you not only when they're young, but more so, when they start to grow up and become men and women of their generations. Trust me when I say it's really heartbreaking to lose the first man they ever love. 

No comments: