8/06/2011

a post 4 years ago (edited)

Instructions: Each player starts with 7 random habits/facts about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

Seven things I wanna share:

1. I never took any college entrance exam when I was still in high school (e.g.: UPCAT).

2. I'm obsessive-compulsive and I sometimes hate it.

3. I have a long tongue (and I don't find it sexy, I find it weird).

4. I'm finally living my dream (I'm taking up Mass Communications).

5. My childhood food includes: mapo tofu, seafood kare-kare, sibut, dinuguan, cabbage with egg, etc.

6. I used to be scared of marriage, but now, marriage doesn't seem so scary at all.

7. I like babies/kids.
Tag: Alphabet Version...

A - Age: 21

B - Band Listening To Right Now: oh a lot. My playlist is filled with songs from Queso, Faspitch, Urbandub, Greyhoundz, etc. (OPM)

C - Career: full time student. Yes, I call it a career, well, it's a stepping stone before having the "actual" career.

D - Drink or Smoke: I used to drink like there's no tomorrow, but now, I don't anymore. I'm back from being an occasional drinker. And I don't smoke. I smoked few times, only when I was sooooooo full and when I'm soooo drunk.

E - Easiest Friends To Talk To: There's a lot,really.

F - First Crush: Dean Richard. (I hope he won't be able to read this. hehe)

G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: gummy bears. I find them more interesting to eat; you may start with the head, or with the legs, or arms, or tummy, the list of combination is endless :)

H - Have a Girlfriend/Boyfriend: boyfriend <3

I - In love: very much :)

J- Junk Food You Like: any potato chips.

K - Kids: I like them. They're adorable.

L - Longest Ride Ever: Leyte-Manila landtrip

M - Making love out of nothing at all: hahaha. No.

N - Names For Your Future Kids: depends. if it's a boy: Amadeus Seven, If it's a girl: Marie Mignotte

O - One Wish You Have Now: I wish everything would be okay.

P - Phobias: closed space and crowded areas

Q - Favorite Quote: There's a lot.

R - Reasons To Smile: my life and everything on it

S - Sleeping Time: it varies.

T - Time You Woke Up: quarter to 7

U - Unknown Fact About You:

V - Vegetable You Hate: anything slimy, I don't like it. e.g.: okra

W - Worst Habit:

X - X-rays You’ve Had: I had my x-ray 2008, for my health card

Y - Yummy Foods: There's a lot, I love 'em all ;)

Z - Zodiac Sign: capricorn

No comments: