8/04/2011

Estreya (revisited)

Before having this site, I have an old blog, I've been juggling that blog from April 2007 until April 2008.  Fast forward to 2011, I'm reading my old posts from my old blog and I can't help but to laugh and shake my head.  Good thing I didn't delete my old blog account.  I can revisit it any time I want.  Anyway, what's so good about keeping my old blog is that I can re-read what I wrote and I can compare the changes over the years.  And speaking of changes, I can proudly say that over 3-4 years, I've matured.  I can't believe how skeptic and pessimistic I was.  How shallow and insecure,too.  I had trust issues -- trust issues not only to others, but to myself as well.  I was so scared of loving.  I always wanted to be 2 steps ahead of everything.  Sure, at some point, I was happy with this immaturity, but now, I am completely happy.  Over the years, I learned to trust myself and others.  I became optimistic and I gained self-confidence. And most importantly, I'm not scared of loving anymore.  I'm so glad I'm experiencing the feeling of giving an unconditional love.  It really is rewarding -- loving someone without asking anything in return, without pressuring your partner or whatnots.  Time does a lot of wonder, really.  And I'll never delete my old blog account, and so as this blog (in case, I get to make another blog or I ger tired of updating this site) :)

No comments: