6/24/2011

06-24-11

Warning: This will all be random shits

Time flies by so fast, like really fast. 

I looked into my brother's recent photos and that's when it hit me -- he's all grown up already.  He's starting college and he looks like a big man now.  Well, he looks a bit like father.  I can still remember vividly how I would tease him and make lambing to kiss me or ask for his permission to bite him. 
I just miss those times when he was still a kid.  How I wish I could go back to those times and be less mean to him and be more patient.  Ahhh. . .good times, good times.  They're just really the good times.  They'll be memories from the past that I would never get tired of sharing with other people. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sigh. I miss writing. I don't know what happened but it seems to me that I'm having a writer's block.  I miss how I would immediately write about something.  Ugh.  I hate this unwanted hiatus in writing. Oh well, pretty soon, I hope, I'd be back.

P.S.: To the Big Man Up There, I'm kinda lonely right now.  I'm bothered by things I shouldn't be bothered with.  I need Thy comfort and please let things be okay. Thank you. -,- 

No comments: